This & That
Saint Paul has a prayer circle that will pray for you or someone you care about when there is need of special prayers. You can call the Church office at 817-281-3175 from 9 a.m. until noon during the week with any prayer requests. Your request will be confidential if you so desire. The members of the prayer circle have promised to pray for the person for seven days. If you'd like to be part of the prayer cirlce, please notify Walker.
Saint Paul Choir
Our choir, which we all love, has lost some important members. It is incumbent upon all of us to help. Every one of us needs to search our mind for people who like to sing and invite them, or give them a ride so they can be in the choir. Bad things happen when good people stand by and do nothing. In the words of a modern day philosopher, lets "Get 'er done."
Also, the Saint Paul Choir's second CD, I Trust in the Lord, has been completed and is ready for distribution. Suggested donation is $10. See Chuck Compher to reserve your copy.
Troop 502 News
Mr. Alan Schup, Scoutmaster of Troop 502 has informed Walker that they will not be rechartering the troop after 40+ years of meeting at St. Paul Presbyterian Church. It is likely that existing Scout members will transfer their membership to Troop 434 which is sponsored by St. John The Apostle Catholic Church.
Kroger Community Rewards Program
Kroger Community Rewards Program is on summer vacation until August 30th. You must relink your loyalty card for the 2016/17 year beginning any time after August 1st. The credits will resume on August 30th. Go to www.krogercommunityrewards.com, enter your email and password, and follow the on-screen instructions. None of your purchases will count until you relink to St. Paul (#80988). If you have any problems, see Linda Akins. Or call Kroger's Online Account Customer Service at 1-866-221-4141. This is a no-cost, easy way, for St. Paul to earn money to help many of our mission programs.
Sync our Church Directory to your Mobile Device
Here are some useful instructions for how to download and install the mobile app:
- Go to your app store for your device.
- Search for “Instant Church Directory” and install the app.
- Once installed, open the app.
- You will be prompted to “request password”.
- Request a password using your email address listed in the current Member Directory.
- Click “request password” button.
- A unique password will be sent to the email address you supplied. Once you receive the password, sign in to connect to the church directory.
- Once logged in, the directory will display. You’ll notice some names with an [f]. These are folks who are no longer active members but who remain as St. Paul friends.